Arrivals and departures is based on research and interviews. The challenger game plan and challenger cage result from personal experience: employment (articles 4-7) and observations from my consulting engagements, several of which have been with challengers.
- Arrivals and departures. A history of challengers.
- A challenger game plan. Improving your odds.
- Challenger cages. Why scaling up is hard.
- 3 Premiership moats. Which, if any, are real?
- Swiss Life's Solutions. A giant leap in 18 months.
- Easylife Protection. The UK's first instech?
- They shook protection. A tale of two companies.
- Happy April 1st. Self Assurance returns!
- Distribution choices Choosing the right channel
- Protection term growth 2015-2020. Split by advisory status
- The distribution sandwich. To be written
- What intermediaries want. To be written
- Distribution quality management. To be written
- Execution-only protection. The aggregator-busting approach
- The advice debate. To be written
- Why reinsurance works for big insurers. Magic1 for insurers.
- Reinsurance structures. Reinsurance and cashflows.
- The reinsurance DA VINCI code. Presenting your case to reinsurers.
- Term 2020. The market in 2020.
- Term 2000, 2010, 2020. The top 5.
- Critical Illness. The top 5.
- Term 2025. Who will be top 5 in 2025?
- Income Protection. Not yet written.
- Whole Life. Not yet written.
- Guaranteed results. I can provide commercial guarantees.
- Protection success. The factors that lead to it.
- Product development. Value or distraction?